We do everything we can to ensure our customers get the best products and services possible. However, sometimes we may not get things right the first time.
When that happens, please tell us what went wrong so we can put matters right.
We want to:
- Make it easy for you to tell us what went wrong
- Give your complaint the attention it deserves
- Resolve your complaint fairly and without delay
- Make sure you are satisfied with how your complaint was resolved.
How and Where to Complain
If you are not satisfied with any aspect of our service or products you can tell us about your complaint in the following ways:
In-person: Call at your local showroom. We are open Monday to Saturday from 10.00 am – 5.30 pm and from 12.00 noon – 5.00 pm on Sundays.
In writing: Write to us and address your letter to the Customer Complaint Manager.
By telephone: Call your local showroom and they will deal with your enquiry via phone.
By email: Email your local showroom. If you fail to get a response, email us at email@example.com
How Long Will It Take?
We aim to resolve your complaint straightaway but if we can’t, then we will write to you within five business days to tell you:
- Why we have not resolved your complaint
- Who is dealing with your complaint
- When we will contact you again.
We will aim to resolve your complaint quickly but it may take longer if it is complex.
We will keep you informed on a regular basis but if you need an update please call us on 0141 891 4884 and ask to speak to the person handling your complaint.
If we Cannot Reach an Agreement
If we can’t agree on a solution with you within eight weeks, we will:
– Send a letter giving our reasons for the delay and an indication of when we expect to provide a final decision.
– Issue our final decision letter which will explain our final position.
The Financial Ombudsman Service
Our aim is to resolve all complaints internally. However if after receiving our final decision letter, or if eight weeks have passed, you may have the right to refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS). Their contact details are:
The Financial Ombudsman Service, Exchange Tower, London, E14 9SR
Or you can telephone on: 0800 023 4567
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like the Financial Ombudsman Service to look into your complaint you must contact them within six months of the date of our final response letter. Further information can be obtained from the Financial Ombudsman Service’s website at www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk