1. The following rules (“specific rules”) and general competition terms and conditions apply to the ‘Shrewsbury New Year Promotion, which will run from 1st January to 1st March 2022.
2. Anyone who enters the promotion (the “entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these rules along with the terms and conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
To enter the competition an entrant must:
3. Scan the QR code on the mailout leaflet and register their details online on the Shrewsbury New Year Promotion webpage. Online entry will open on 1st January 2022 and close on 1st March 2021. Entrants must go online and register their details to be eligible to enter.
4. The three winners will be chosen from eligible entries on the competition entrant form https://www.thekitchendepot.co.uk/shrewsbury-new-year-promotion/ and contacted directly from the Shrewsbury Kitchen Showroom. The competition closes on 1st March 2022.
5. If we cannot contact the winners after 3 attempts, we will pick another winner at random.
6. The competition is running on www.thekitchendepot.co.uk and the three winners of the £2000 special discount will be selected from the entrants who enter via the form on https://www.thekitchendepot.co.uk/shrewsbury-new-year-promotion/
7. Entrants must be 18 or over.
8. Entry is restricted to UK residents only and to be eligible to enter the entrant must reside in one of the local Shropshire and Mid Wales areas.
9. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; additional duplicate entries will be excluded from the Promotion. Entrants can only use the discount of £2000 once on one purchase from The Kitchen Depot Shrewsbury only. Entrants cannot combine their discounts with others that apply for the £2000 discount and they cannot use the discount in conjunction with other discounts,
10. The three winners will be notified directly from The Kitchen Depot Shrewbury branch at the earliest convenience by phone or email. This contact time may be altered or changed at The Kitchen Depot’s discretion.
11. Entry is restricted for use in the private home and must be provided for private installation in the winners home. Those chosen to be eligible for the discount cannot use the prize in a business or for re-sell.
12. Entrants must receive a quote from The Kitchen Depot Shrewsbury to be eligible to win.
13. The three winners will receive a discount of £2000.00 off their kitchen furniture at The Kitchen Depot’s full catalogue price. No other discounts or promotions can be applied.
14. Installation of the kitchen is not included, fitting costs are also not included, this is the prize-winners responsibility to arrange.
15. The prize includes; Kitchen furniture (doors, cabinets and handles). Laminate worktop only included, no stone or marble options are included. The kitchen furniture listed are only included. The full kitchen quote will be discounted at a maximum of £2000.00 per winner.
16. Prize must be claimed and delivered within the competition’s start and end date.
17. The winner cannot gift or resell the kitchen within the first 6 months of installation.
18. Winners will be randomly selected from all, correct, eligible entries and notified after the closing date of 1st March 2022 via the contact details they have provided. This contact time may be altered or changed at The Kitchen Depot’s discretion.
19. The prize is non-transferable. No substitutions on the prize and no alternative will be offered.
Publicity & Post Competition Marketing:
20. The winner may be required to take part in post-competition promotion and publicity on The Kitchen Depot’s website (www.thekitchendepot.co.uk) and social channels (https://www.facebook.com/Shrewsbury), as well as regional media outlets. By entering this competition, you agree that The Kitchen Depot may use your name, hometown, photo and any video of your contribution for advertising and promotional purposes without additional notice or compensation unless prohibited by law.